Monthly Supporters

If you're confused about blogs:

I am not good at all this technical stuff, so I am trying to make this as easy as possible. I can only see what I see being logged in so I have no idea how the blogs look to you, or how hard/easy it is to view them, or even if you guys are getting the updates when I post new blogs. Let me know if you are not, or if you need help. I want to make this as easy and available as possible : )


If you are confused about how to view blogs:
I switched settings under BLOG ARCHIVE (on left hand side)
It should archive daily, so if you want to see the blogs I posted on a particular day all you have to do is click the arrow and all the dates should drop down and then you can select one. Please give me some feedback and let me know if this is working or if there is a better way you could suggest. Thanks! Love you all!
-Maly from Cali

No comments:

Post a Comment