Uh. Maze. Ing.

This is crazy...what are the odds that the very first football game would be against SJSU...MY college?!?!? It is a sign from God...I am exactly where I am supposed to be. Another sign of fate...one of the girls that used to be on the team at the Basement has recently moved to Nashville to work on song-writing. I saw a picture of her on FB and recognized two of the people she was standing with. None other than the producers I met two summer's ago at GMA's Immerse 2009. Jennie Owen's is one of the producers that I met with and fell in love with her and her husband! I promised not to forget them when I began recording my first album, and they vowed the same to me. What are the odds?!?! No coincidence that they are now connected...linked to the Basement in more ways than one...me included : ) Last night was amazing and anointed. I got to love on little Braxton (Amanda's yorky who looks just like my little Rexy). This totally filled my love cup. As if that weren't enough (and it was) but God kept pouring blessing after blessing on my last night through Amanda and Haley and Amanda's sweet family. They welcomed me into their home and just loved on me, and fed me an amazing home cooked dinner before the football game began.
It is a crazy full day event...these football games, and people here are HARDCORE about their college football. In fact, it is one of the very first questions you are asked when arriving in Alabama....not "what's your name?" or "How are you?" the first question reflects the southern culture quite well "Alabama or Auburn?" Haha. It is usually asked with a finger pointed at you. WoW! The next question is of course "How are you? Why'd you move from Cali to Alabama?" And they lay it on real thick with the southern charm...lots of love as they wear their hearts on their sleeves around here. I see why football days are soo fun now...we get to fellowship all day...root for our teams together, unite with a common interest, eat good food and bond over it all. It totally makes sense, and it makes a real tight-knit community. I hate to admit it but Haley and Amanda and I ended up going out on the patio with Braxton and talking most of the time (true to form). However I am proud to say that we spent the whole night talking about the word of God, worship, music, love, the Basement and Unashamed and what God is about to do with the girls in this ministry. God is about start a revival like no man has ever seen, starting in Birmingham, Al. They call it "burning-ham" because people are so on fire and in love with the Lord. Once He truly unites us all-like-minded and in HIS perfect LOVE, nothing can stop the revival...no man, no enemy. Submit to God and the enemy will flee...I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me. If it is God's will its Gods bill...and where HE guides HE provides.

I am convinced that the girls have been going through a season of such hardcore attacks because the enemy is so threatened by what is about to happen. Once we really unite, the way the Lord has intended us to and created us to (pre-ordained even), our partnership with God will be and is unstoppable. And His blessings and Holy Spirit and favor will be all over this revival. We got to talking about sisterhood and how crazy it is how God will connect hearts. Birds of a feather flock together. God knows our heart more than anyone else could, and He also has pre-ordained our destiny's. So He connects the hearts that are on the same paths, that have the same God-given desires and dreams.

Delight in me and I will give you
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4

For it is I who gave you those desires.
Philippians 2:13

He connects our hearts with like hearts (akin to our own), and then we have our inner circle. Just like Jesus had his inner circle (12 disciples). Those 12 then poured out onto 12 of their own who poured out to 12 of their own..."Go out and make disciples" the Lord commands. God is prepping and equipping our hearts for HIS plans and purposes. He is connecting them with similar hearts so that we have strength in numbers and in unity. We must have unity. What was intended to harm us, God is using for good. The enemy has been trying to attack all of the girls hearts with our worst fears and insecurities, but God is using it to strengthen our faith and our relationship with Him. He is using it to bring each and every one of us closer to Him, so that the foundation we stand on during this revival is unshakeable. Christ is the cornerstone, the solid rock to stand on...all other ground is sinking stand. So God being the ultimate architect and builder, is starting from the ground up. Breaking our hearts down to build them back up-strong and mature in Him. If He is going to use us to do something this BIG, He knows He has to get us ready for battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment