Search This Blog

Every encounter is sacred

Wow so amazing testimony of the day...well mine at least. Went to leave for a singing audition and walked out to a car with a flat tire. Hmm...didn't get very far to say the least. I was already having a pretty rough day...lots going on emotionally, spiritually and physically. I just broke down and started crying...knees hit the floor and it was time to pray. I was feeling alone, abandoned and scared. Kind of like an orphan. Where are you God? Where are you mom...dad...friend...anyone? So I pray some more and cry out to God. Then all of the sudden my sweet roommate opens the door. She never comes home on her lunch break but for some reason did today. She comes over to me and just sits next to me as I cry. She hugs me. Then we talk about what's going on and she just listens. So we get up together with a plan...call AAA and call Philip (the guy I was meeting for audition). So I make the call to Philip and apologize for being such a "girl" but I have to figure out this whole tire thing before work in two hours. He totally understands and we reschedule for Sunday....whew! This will save me gas money too since I will already be there on sunday : ) He even said it worked better for him this way...God works in mysterious ways. One thing down...one to go.
So I go to find my AAA card in my wallet...no where to be found. I go online to find a contact number to call them...no where to be found. Hmmm...get a little discouraged and frustrated. Run out to my car to find some paperwork in my glove box...hoping there is a number to call...nothing. All I find is a claims number. Hmmm...now what. Well as I am looking through the paperwork I stumble across a piece of paper with two red cards attached. "Mitsubishi Diamond Care" I did not even know I had this five year service warranty on my car. So I call the number and the sweetest lady (who I am convinced was an angel) answered and asked "Are you safe at your location?" I answered "I am in Alabama, ma'am"...she said "Are you safe, are you SAFE at your location?" Oh ooops! "Yes Ma'am I am safe, I'm sorry, I AM safe!" I heard it wrong...lol. She was so sweet! I told her I was at home, the car was in my driveway and I was very safe, thank the Lord! We continued to praise God throughout the conversation and she said "I hope you days gets much better sweetheart! God Bless!" WOW! Had the tire thing not happened, none of this would have happened!
Then to top it off I had another angel experience with the tow-truck driver as I witnessed to him about God's love and the Basement and moving across the country for God. Every encounter is sacred. I brought him a cold cup of water and we chatted while he changed my tire. I gave him the website to the Basement and he is really pumped about coming to the November 30th service...wow! Another thing that would not have happened otherwise. God truly takes my breath-away. I even said to Anthony (tow-truck angel) that I took a big leap of faith moving here, "It was kinda crazy, but if your gonna do something crazy-it might as well be for God Himself!" Then Anthony replied "Yes ma'am, you're right cuz there's people that do all kinds of crazy things for absolutely no reason at all...atleast you are doing it all for God" Yup, all for God's glory! Bless his heart, Anthony told me how he works from 7 a.m. to 12 a.m. most days...wow! I am praying for his safety, protection and that he would continue to follow Jesus as Lord.
After my spare tire was put on, and went back in, got ready for work and then as I went to leave...none other than one of my grandma's famous care packages awaited me at the doorstep. God showed up again...time and time again yesterday to remind me that He will never leave me nor forsake me. I ran inside real quick to open it up and it was filled to the brim with all of my needs! Thank you God, thank you Grandma and Grandpa!!!! Awe-mazing!

Sometimes we have to be in the darkness to truly SEE the LIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment