Monthly Supporters

When I am afraid

When I am afraid I will trust in you, when I'm overcome I will cling onto the Rock that is Higher, He's Higher
When my enemy is too strong for me I don't know how to fight the fear that comes against my heart and mind
I call upon the name of Christ, He is Higher, the Rock that is Higher
When my enemy's surrounding me he comes to steal my joy my peace I'll let go of my reasoning and fall upon the Rock that is
Higher, He is Higher, the Rock He is higher
Oh when I am afraid I will trust in you, I will cling onto the ROCK that is Higher
I will not build my life upon the passing sands of how I feel inside from one moment to the next
I will love you Lord, my Rock, My God, my strength- a precious cornerstone that floods of death could never shake
For there is no peace of mind outside of Truth in Christ
For the fear is real and it's power can kill
But the stability of our times will be the Rock that is Higher, He is Higher, the Rock that is Higher

No comments:

Post a Comment