Monthly Supporters

Proverbs 31 woman

"she honors her husband all the days of her life" Prov. 31:12

Not just when she meets him, or when they get married and from that point on...but ALL the days. Like now. I want to be able to give my whole heart to my soulmate...to my future husband. I want to be able to say, "I only had eyes for you." My heart belonged to Jesus until I gave it to you and now it is for Jesus and YOU. One of my friends said to me about a month ago that she had been giving her heart away little by little, and not to Jesus but to crushes and dating and her plans. Constant pursuing or being pursued. God illumined this in her heart and convicted her to go back to her first love and give her heart wholly to Jesus. Progress not perfection, and everybody's journey is different. I do not want to settle for less. I want to be honoring him now and always. If he looked at the interactions I have with the guys in my life now, would it be honoring to him? Would he feel honored? I hope so, and I want to strive for this. I am not where I want to be, but I am not where I was. Keep moving forward, keep the bar high, eyes fixed on Jesus-the ultimate example, strive to be more like Him and never settle for less because HE wants the BEST for YOU!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment