Monthly Supporters

♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ 1st day singing at Garden City♪ ♫ ♩ ♬

Yesterday was my first day singing at Garden City Church. It was AWE-MAZING!!! God gets ALL the glory. I was very nervous leading up to it but it was incredible how God Himself calmed all my nerves and quieted my soul on every level. He made me feel so at home, and the band was just so warm and welcoming. I felt like I've been worshipping with them forever! I kept pinching myself and thinking, I am so blessed to get to do this! It is the ultimate dress rehearsal and practice for heaven when we get to worship Him nonstop, without the constraints of time and energy. I hope to start posting some videos in the near future.

It was 100% Philippians 4:13. God just emptied my nervous, insecure, intimidated self and filled me up with HIM! His grace is sufficient and He did ALL the work! I felt fully alive in Him and using the gifts He loaned to me on earth. I want to be a good steward with what He has given me, so I won't let the fear hold me back. I may be afraid every time, or WAY out of my comfort zone, but in HIM I can do all things. He gave me life, so I give Him mine. Help me to be all that You've called me to be Lord.


"I am filled with a love that calls me to action.. God give me the strength to give something from nothing, I want to be a glimpse of the kingdom that is coming!"

Link to Garden City Church Website: http://www.gardencitysanjose.com/

1 comment: