Monthly Supporters

Some truths that say it better than I can


Obedience always requires sacrifice, but sacrifice is not always obedience.

Be willing to walk in obedience...setting the boundary and risking everything but in the end gaining your soul. You might lose the friendship, job, reputation or approval...but God anoints obedience. Though it may take some time, after you have suffered a little while, God Himself will restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast. 1 Peter 5:10. The Lord is not slow in keeping His promise. 2 Peter 3:9.


For those who are led by the Spirit of God are the children of God- Romans 8:14(NIV)



"I need to love to be in harmony with my family. I need to love to keep myself surrounded by friends. I even need to love to work my job! How important it is to love and to live at peace with everyone!"



"This arrow pierced my heart so deeply that the walls of my heart became impenetrable. I've not allowed this wound to be touched for many, many years. God has shown me that because of the defensiveness I buried my truly feminine heart which longs so deeply to be pursued and fought for, to be seen as beautiful. Risk being vulnerable once again...stand now in this risky place of vulnerability with a bleeding heart waiting and praying. Every day I must choose to lay down my defensiveness...allowing God to be my Strength and my Defender. He told me that I didn't need to defend myself anymore, that was his job, he is my Defender and Advocate."-Captivating

Softening my heart and gently tending its wounds will protect me. Building a fortress and defending myself behind it will only make me more vulnerable.-Captivating

The love of God is like the ocean, you can see its beginnings but not its end.


"The Bible opens and closes with a wedding."- Selwyn Hughes


When my anxious thoughts multiply within me, thy consolations delight my soul.-Psalm 94:19(NASB)

No comments:

Post a Comment