Monthly Supporters

Purpose from pain

My life verse is Gen. 50:20
Beth Moore says it perfectly here! This is it in a nutshell...a Holy nutshell : ) All the pain we went through and go through...God is using it ALL for good!!!!!!!! One of my favorite quotes from her here "I would rather go through pain and have PURPOSE than to avoid every difficulty and life end up meaning nothing..." AMEN! God is omnipotent...all powerful...sovereign...the ultimate authority. I hate to say something so cliche but, "no pain no gain"...well the more we share in Christ's suffering the more God will be glorified. As we stand in that pain, unashamed with the JOY of the Lord as our strength, and the Rock as our steady foundation...we cannot be shaken!!!

"I consider everything a loss compared to the surpassing greatness of knowing Christ...for whose sake I've lost all things. I consider rubbish, that I may gain Christ and be found in Him, not having a righteousness of my own...but that which thru faith in Christ & fellowship of sharing in His suffering...Phil. 3:8-10


No comments:

Post a Comment