Monthly Supporters

Not perfect JUST forgiven

This pretty much says it all!

Ephesians 3:7-10 this is my life work: helping people understand and respond to this Message (the Good News). It came as a sheer gift to me, a real surprise, God handling all the details. When it came to presenting the Message to people who had no background in God's way, I was the LEAST qualified of any of the available Christians. God saw to it that I was equipped, but you can be sure that it had nothing to do with my natural abilities.

8-10 And so here I am, preaching and writing about things that are WAY over my head, the inexhaustible riches and generosity of Christ. My task is to bring out in the open and make plain what God, has been doing in secret and behind the scenes all along. Through followers of Jesus like yourselves gathered in churches, this extraordinary plan of God is becoming known and talked about even among the angels!

I mean really?!?!?! That God would choose me...He chose us?!? WoW! I am not perfect, I am JUST FORGIVEN. God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

Yesterday was a rough day, flat tire and late for work but I kept meditating on Philippians 4...Paul learned how to have joy and peace in any and every circumstance...good, bad or awful. And I sure did not go to prison like he did...so how can I even complain? Then I got home from work and I get these sweet & encouraging words...like a silver box with a bow on it! God sent me a letter from one of my best friends in Alabama, then two emails from two different friends...All words of LOVE & encouragement. I was blown away by how God not only got me through yesterday gracefully but on top of that HE blessed me in ways I never even thought possible. Its amazing how on the hardest days, the days you dont even wanna do...on those days God blows your mind with His Love & Grace...undeserving. It is those kind of days that God is wanting to show you how amazing His love is and how much He LOVES you! As I was working on a project for one of my clients I look up on the wall and see a painting, very simple & beautiful with a verse on the bottom.

"I've opened a door before you that no one can slam shut."-Rev. 3:8 So when I got home I run over & grab my bible because I want to read more, I want the context of the verse...here it is...
"You don't have much strength, I know that; you used what you had to keep my Word. You obeyed me, you didn't deny me when times were rough."-Rev. 3:7-8
That pretty much sums up yesterday! I can do ALL things through Christ who gives me strength. Offering up praise & gratitude to Him. He does this kind of stuff all the time, everyday...I would have a novel if I wrote about every way God blesses me & surprises me day to day.

No comments:

Post a Comment