Monthly Supporters

Agent of *CHANGE*

I am taking a break from social media, Facebook, twitter and the like...to focus on the most important relationship in my life. My relationship with God.

Place Your Life Before God
"So here's what I want you to do, God helping you: Take your everyday, ordinary life—your sleeping, eating, going-to-work, and walking-around life—and place it before God as an offering. Embracing what God does for you is the best thing you can do for him. Don't become so well-adjusted to your culture that you fit into it without even thinking. Instead, fix your attention on God. You'll be changed from the inside out. Readily recognize what he wants from you, and quickly respond to it. Unlike the culture around you, always dragging you down to its level of immaturity, God brings the best out of you, develops well-formed maturity in you."Romans 12:1-2

Since, then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things. For you died, and your life is now HIDDEN with Christ in God. When Christ, who IS YOUR LIFE, appears, then you also will appear with him in glory. Colossians 3:1-3

Amen!!!!! Wow! These verses encourage me so much & remind me to keep my eyes on God. To remember that this world and this culture is not what we are made of, not where we are from, or where we are staying. We are in it, but not of it. Yet I felt myself becoming more and more a part of it. Losing myself, but in all the wrong ways, trying to prove myself which is NOT what God wants. HE is the One who justifies. I have peace & rest & joy in Him alone. And if I am trying to prove myself am I truly living for HIM & HIS glory or my own? ouch! I do not want to become polluted, or lower the bar...God's children were chosen and sent to RAISE the bar, to be the change. "Keep oneself from being polluted by the world."-James 1:27 How can I let God truly change me if I continue business as usual. "If you do what you've always done, you will get what you always got"-Matt Pitt. If I want radical change, then it starts with me.

Giving it all away, losing it all, letting go of my life to find true life. (Mark 8:34-36, Matthew 10:39) It is all for His glory & His plan. A transformation by the renewing of my mind. Do what You will Lord, have Your way in me & with me. When God wants to change a nation, He changes a person. When God wants to change a family. He changes a person. Let me be the agent of change God! The pruning, the letting go may hurt...it does hurt! But YOU are worth it Lord. I consider it pure Joy, I count it ALL as loss, but to KNOW You, to carry the cross! You are worth everything, because You are everything. I surrender & submit to Your will and praise You at all times. I know my God that you replace bronze for gold and you give us silver for our iron. So take my bronze and iron! Take my coins and bring true change. Take my heart. None of it is, or will ever be mine. "My beloved is mine & I am His!"-Song of Solomon 2:16

Psalm 34:1
I will bless the LORD at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment