Monthly Supporters

Waiting




To wait for God is never a waste of time. Wait on His timing, it's perfect.

Patience is not the ability to wait, but how you act while you're waiting.

"Beware of your knowledge of God outpacing your character of God. Truth should never travel faster than Love." ♥
God is LOVE.

1 Corinthians 7:35
"I am saying this for your own good, not to restrict you, but that you may live in a right way in undivided devotion to the Lord."(NIV)

"I am saying these things to help you. I am not trying to keep you from getting married. I want you to do what is best. You should work for Him without other things taking your time."(NLV)

"to secure your undistracted and undivided devotion to the Lord."-1 Cor.7:35 (AMP)


How long will you wander, my wayward daughter?
God will create something new & different to happen:
A transformed woman will embrace the transforming God!"-Jer. 31:22
In another version of the Bible it says "A woman will court her suitor"...wow! God is our suitor, pursuing our wandering, wayward hearts. In Hosea 2 God says, "She will call me her husband"

But then I will win her back once again.
I will lead her into the desert
and speak tenderly (words of comfort) to her there.
I will return her vineyards to her
and transform the Valley of Trouble, a door of hope.
And she will SING there as she did when she was young (NLV)
when I freed her from her captivity in Egypt.

When that day comes,” says the Lord,
“you will call Me ‘My Husband’-Hosea 2:14-16 (NLT)

"I will promise to make you Mine forever. Yes, I will take you as My bride in what is right and good and fair, and in loving-kindness and in loving-pity. I will keep My promise and make you Mine. Then you will know the Lord."-Hosea 2:19-20

WOW! I could write an entire novel just on these verses from Hosea & Jeremiah...the thing is...there are SO many more. His Word is so alive. He has been speaking to me about being His bride since before my baptism and He keeps revealing more and more to me. Hosea 2:15 He says she will SING there as she did when she was young. After He freed her from captivity. I can really relate to these verses. He is wooing me and calling me back to my first love...to HIM. Calling me back to singing to Him and for Him. He reminds me of all He has freed me from and all He has rescued me from. When He recalls to my mind & heart, all of the mercy & grace He has had upon me...it makes me want to SING for Him. Shout for JOY, sing from the top of the rooftops about how good He is. You see when you experience a LOVE like God, you want to tell the WHOLE WORLD about it. You can't help but tell them, sing about Him...you are bursting at the seems with His love! He is so jealous for us. For our love, affection, attention. For our first and our best. Because He loves us that much and He wants to give us HIS first and HIS best!









No comments:

Post a Comment