Monthly Supporters

Faithful Provision and Support : ) Gratitude

Humble yourself before the Lord and you will be exalted.

Well I am humbling myself. There is no time or place for pride these days. Being in full-time ministry, you see how crucial humility is...as God is your provider, not man. This may seem strange to people who give to you, but hopefully they know (and God has placed on their heart) that they are just the vessel the conduit for God to meet other's needs through them. Love offerings, provision, gifts, grocery's, gas money, refunds, rebates, blessings, "let me take you to lunch" offers...all God's provision through other people. Not any ONE man is my provider, "Jehoveh-Jireh"-The Lord provides. The Lord rewards and honors and blesses obedience. He knows my obedience to Him. He blesses the good steward, those that are faithful and righteous with what God has given them. He promises this and I hold Him to HIS WORD. God is doing amazing things in my life, I have never been more alive and passionate! This does not mean everything is easy and gravy. My pride would love that, but God loves me more and does not want my pride to be my stumbling block. So as he does these amazing things, and pours into my life, and gives me life and purpose for Him...He keeps me humble. Humble enough to ask for help. Humble enough to admit that I need support. Whether that means through prayer, encouragement, words of affirmation, love offerings, money, food...whatever HE places on your heart is between you and Him. One gift is not better than another...prayer is just as crucial a necessity as money. The Lord will reward and honor your prayers, just as He will reward and honor any other giving that you choose to do. "Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, (prayer and giving) will reward you." Matthew 6:4 and 6:6

I am asking you to stand in faith with me...If you believe in what God is doing in my life, and if you believe in me. I cannot do it alone. "What is impossible for man, is possible with God."
This is not a letter that is driven by fear. In fact, it is quite the opposite. It is a leap of faith. I know the Lord will meet all my needs according to His glorious riches...I just have to do the footwork. This is just a small part of that equation.

I just want to say thank you to those of you, you know who you are (and so does God), who have faithfully sent me care packages, given me gas money, bought me lunch here and there, took care of me while I was sick, have had my back in prayer-so faithfully, listened to me process emotional stuff, drove me across the country and got me settled in, gone to coffee with me to just be a shoulder to lean on or an ear to listen, believed in me more than I believed in myself, encouraged me with words of affirmation and special cards and notes in the mail, sent me snail mail letters or emails, the occasional text's saying you love me or your praying for me, the invitations to dinners and functions, the connections and opportunities afforded to me through you, the hour long phone calls when I am feeling homesick, the sweet voicemail's (that I save on my phone to encourage and uplift me), the gift cards to grocery stores, love offerings in the mail or on the doorstep, the abundant giving from a cheerful giver...and SOOO MUCH MORE! It is not taken for granted, it is sooooo appreciated and God honors it and will honor YOU for it! Thank you!

M.M. MUSIC (Making Us Second in Christ) Ministry

Donations will be up and running within two business days...just set up the paypal account, so waiting for my card confirmation. After that, anyone will be able to directly deposit money to my paypal account (free of extra charge).

https://www.paypal.com/us/verified/pal=flygurlz08%40aol%2ecom



No comments:

Post a Comment