Monthly Supporters

Rearview Mirror


As I look in the rearview mirror of this last year, I see God's hand in everything. Looking at the way He has managed my journey brings clarity, joy and peace.
"Looking back, its easier to understand why He placed us in the home that He did; why He brought certain people and circumstances into and out of our lives; why He permitted difficulties and pain; why He took us to different places and put us in various jobs and careers...Looking ahead is not always so clear. Have you ever had that lost feeling when the road ahead seemed twisted, foggy, and scary? Before you move into the next year, stop and look in the rearview mirror of the year gone by, and joyfully realize that God meant it when He said, "I will never leave you nor forsake you." So we may boldly say "The Lord is my helper I will not fear" (Heb. 13:5-6). With the promise of God's presence and help in mind, you can move ahead into 2011 with the utmost confidence." -Joe Stowell


Shall not He who led me safely
Through the footsteps of this day
Lead with equal understanding
All along my future way?-Adams

God's guidance in the past gives courage for the future.

He has managed my journey by "the works of His hands" Psalm 92:4

"The works of His hands are faithful and just" Psalm 111:7

The Lord says: I will guide you along the best path for your life. I will advise you and watch over you. Psalm 32:8

Your path led through the sea, your way through the mighty waters, though your footprints were not seen. You Led your people like a flock. Psalm 77:19-20


When we look back and contemplate
What we've been through this year
We'll praise You, Lord, for all You've done-
Your faithfulness is clear. -Sper

No comments:

Post a Comment