Monthly Supporters

Daily Inspiration and Truth

‎Some must read quotes for today:

”Prepare to meet your God” (Amos 4:12). You have no choice in whether you meet him. Only whether you are ready. - John Piper

Lord God, as I read the stories of the Bible, I see again and again that You call Your people to do things that, at the time, don’t seem to make sense. I also realize that the reason Your will didn’t make sense to Your people is that their vision was limited—they couldn’t see the ends You had in mind. Show me in my mind and heart that I cannot know what my best interest really looks like, because I would need to know the future, and only You know that. Because my own perspective is limited, may I learn to trust You and do what You tell me, because it will always work out to my greater good. Then trust will overcome fear, and I will risk everything on Your character and live into the purposes You have ordained for me. As I embrace a biblical perspective, may it change my priorities and my practice. [Ken Boa]


So long as breath remains in our lungs, untapped POTENTIAL lies inside us, waiting to be released. The reason we are still alive is that we are carrying something inside us that this generation NEEDS. That’s why we’re not yet in heaven.
– Wayne Cordeiro

He's not impressed with horsepower; the size of our muscles means little to him.Those who fear God get God's attention; they can depend on his strength.-Psalm 147:10-11

On a good day enjoy yourself. On a bad day examine your conscience. God arranges for both kinds of days So that we wont take anything for granted-Ecc 7:14

Rise up & shine, for your light has come. The shining-greatness of the Lord has risen upon you. Let your light shine for ALL to see-Isaiah60:1

Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies. Mother Teresa



*Mind you that when I post quotes and verses, I never claim to have these down 100%...these are things that inspire me that I want to share. Things that I try to do and aspire to DO, with Christ's help. To not only be a hearer of the Word but a DO-ER. Not preaching at or to anyone. I am in the same boat as you. Just doing the best I can to follow His Word, one day at a time*
Not Perfect, Just Forgiven

No comments:

Post a Comment