Monthly Supporters

Iron Sharpens Iron




Santa Cruz last night....God's skyline!!!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Had the most amazing night with my little sister Kelsey! She posted this while I was sleeping last night "You know you have an amazing best friend when every conversation you have is about how wonderful God is. Love you Malorie Mckenna!!!!"

"If the Lord delights in a man's way, he makes his steps firm' though he stumble, he will not fall, for the Lord upholds him with his hands." Psalm 37:23-24

Wow!!!! All the glory to GOD for that!!!! Everytime I share my testimony, I'm reminded of how amazing God is & all the He saved me from! Humbled & grateful! Never forget.
Last night was an ~iron sharpening iron, fellowship, testimony share, worshipping the Lord and getting filled UP~night!! I felt like I had a little Santa Cruz vacation with the Lord and my sister. God never ceases to amaze me through my friend's love & the friendships He has blessed me with! We talked from 5:45 to 2 a.m. about God. I mean I just love how we can't stop talking about Him. I love how we want to stay up all night and read His Word and talk about Him and learn from Him and worship Him. Worship and fellowship are literally crucial to my survival. They help me thrive...it's where God fills me up so that I can overflow His love & goodness onto others. It is where I am changed & transformed & renewed by Him.

As I recalled everything in my testimony and all of His goodness. I saw so clearly my Father's hand in everything and His fingerprints running through my whole life. I just felt even more alive. We overcome by the word of our testimony. And of course, His blood! It was so awesome to remember how God connected me and Nichole and ALL He did through her in my life and still does. And then how He connected me & Kelsey through Nichole. I really believe I will eventually meet my husband through Nichole. God has connected me to so many amazing people and given me countless priceless friendships through her. She is a Jesus networker and connecter. I love it!!!

I still cannot believe that Nichole and I met in a bar four years ago when she was cocktail waitressing. Now fast-forward and we are fired up, sold out, Jesus freaks, and sisters in Christ. I could go on and on about the many miracles God has done in and through our friendship. I can never thank God enough for loving me so much to give me such amazing sisters!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment