Monthly Supporters

Happy Birthday Daddy

Happy Birthday Daddy 🎈Remembering and missing your massive heart and love today #MartinMcKenna 







Yeah today was hard & beautiful simultaneously. It's real. My roommates pulled me onto the couch this morning & proceeded to tickle my back & love on me while I wept/poured my heart out. The skies happened to be pouring theirs out as well ☔️ 💦 which I absolutely love. When I was little I would say that the rain was heaven's angels crying tears of joy over us & displaying God's majesty. Stunning. Not only do I miss my earthly daddy but I miss my mom (we usually spend this day together). But God marked this day as unforgettable. A day that now has a signpost of His goodness, provision and love as a Father towards His daughter Malorie. Beauty from ashes. I no longer have to live in orphan mentality, or lack. My Heavenly Father owns the universe and He IS provision. I'm choosing to partner with His Truth rather than my feelings/circumstances. He says we have not because we ask not-- He knows our motives & is a Good faithful Father. So as I'm pouring my heart out, my roommate says Holy Spirit put it strongly on her heart to donate to my missions trip & pay my deposit (which was due today @ 5). Wow. She reminded me that it was my Father that paid-not her. 🙌 Then I'm at Trader Joe's honestly hoping to not see anyone as I had been a mess crying, messy bun to match, & in my pj's (comfy's I call them). I see this beautiful sweetheart friend / sister in Christ who works there & brightens my day every time I grocery shop. She asks how I am & I can't help but be honest about my head space, day & dad's Birthday. With loving tears in her eyes she hugs me & encourages my heart & journey; giving me permission to be sad & embrace the beauty that is in the "messy healing process" in this safe catalytic place. We are both BSSM students. She runs & gifts me these lovely pink roses. Wow. Another gift from Daddy God!! I go to church tonight in my sweats, makeup-less, barely made it through the doors without more tears & am met with abounding love from Daddy again by the sweetest mama figure in my revival & small group. She hugs me & wont let go, then prays over me one of the most moving prayers, full of God's love & grace #EncounteringFathersLove #operationnomasks #knownandloved



No comments:

Post a Comment