Monthly Supporters

Giving what was so graciously given to me : )

"A friend loves at all times" Proverbs 17:17.

Enjoyed a meeting here this morning : ) Spent lots of good quiet time with the Lord this morning during my prayer and meditation. I knew I had to get armored up for the day ahead. My first day without Casey here and lots to do. Sadness. But the Lord kept me real busy today which was such a blessing! I was able to get out of self and be of service for a friend. My friend Gabby just bought her first house here and I helped her pack and move all day. It was humid and hot today so we were sweating up a storm. It was quite a good workout. About five hours worth of moving...we just blasted worship music and made it fun. I finally got to see her house and it is magnificent! Wow! The houses here are much more affordable than in Cali. I am happy to report that a huge mansion (well 4-5 bedrooms) here starts at about 100,000. Hers is a little more because it has all the bells and whistles and is in a community called Ross Bridge (Hoover, Alabama) ...google it...gorgeous! Anyhow, it felt great to give back what God has so faithfully given me throughout my move...love, service, help and support. "You can only keep what you give away...give LOVE." Aww love...the gift that keeps giving.
I just got home and I am wiped out. Long day. It actually feels really nice to just sit in my room quietly and write. MY ROOM...that is a new and awesome concept. If you know me, then you know why ; ) Alone is not so scary, because I am never really alone, God is always with me. I feel like I just sat down for the first time in two weeks haha. Not literally but I have been surrounded by people almost every second for the last couple weeks. God surrounded me with wonderful amazing people that I love and I have no doubt that he will continue to take care of me in that way. Don't get me wrong tho, every morning no matter where I was in the country or how many people were around, I still made time for God. Each and every morning I share private time with Him. I brought my Bible with me, made my cup of tea and talked my way through this whole trip with Him each morning. "Seek first His kingdom and His righteousness." I have my priorities straight on this one...always! God first, everything else falls beautifully into place second.
I don't think I have ever gotten closer to God or relied more upon Him than in this last month of my life. I have come to truly understand the word surrender, and faith. I pray that my faith shall continue to be my eyes...being sure of what I hope for and certain of what I do not see. For what is seen is temporary but what is unseen is eternal. That is my prayer for all of us!
I just have to say that I love how my roomate respects and honors my quiet time with the Lord and also my boundaries. That is a big one, and something not to be taken for granted. I know God brought us together for many reasons...I am excited to find out more...more will be revealed. Also excited to see all the levels of what God is going to do through me here in Alabama...with each passing day I am seeing more clearly that there is a MUCH bigger plan than just Malorie moving to Alabama. No, no...this is for the saving of many lives and for God's almighty purposes. It is all predestined and preordained by Him. More will always be revealed if you will look earnestly. "Ask, Seek, Knock" with all your heart. Seek the Lord with all your heart and shall find Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment